Deomac Engineering is a well-established company that has been supplying the rail industry with spare parts and components for over thirty years. Established in 1981 Deomac has a great amount of experience in fabricating, machining, casting, forging, laser cutting, sheet metal work and pipe bending. A great deal of our knowledge comes from supplying Transnet Engineering with parts for Wagons, Coaches and Locomotives business. Being involved in many Transnet projects Deomac has built a reliable and recommended name in manufacturing industry.
We have a team of highly trained artisans, welders and engineers at your disposal. With a vast amount of experience in high end fabrication.
Our services include:
- Fabrication of all steel sub-assemblies and finished products.
- Mig, Tig, CO2, Brazing, Stainless Steel stick welding and spot welding.
- Wet spray finishing offered. Red Oxide or Powder Coat.
- Pickle and passivation of stainless steel fabrications on request.
- Shot Blasting.
- Heat treating.
An extensive suite of laser cut material with the best possible cutting solution, value for money and rapid turnaround times.
We are able to supply materials including:
• Mild steel, S275, S355, hot and cold rolled sheets.
• Floor plates or Vastrap / Checker plate.
• Hard wearing plates.
• Stainless steel – Various grades.
• Aluminum – Various grades.
• Spring Steel.
• Perspex, plastics, titanium, perforated plates, channels and angles
• Counter sinking.
• Counter boring.
2. CNC milling
• 2 D milling.
• 3 Axis milling.
• Thread milling.
• Helix milling.
We offer precise bending on welded or seamless pipe. We are able to work from a supplied drawings or sample. We can also provide our skills in design and commissioning.
• From 10NB to 80NB Heavy or Medium.
Maximum Bending degrees:
• 0̊ to 180̊ degrees
Maximum Wall Thickness
• Mild Steel: 6mm max.
• Stainless Steel: 4.5mm max.
We supply top quality casting to the Railway and Mining industry with the ability to create new or old patterns to drawing or spec.
• Cast Iron
We offer a variety of forged pins and eye bolts to the Railway and Mining industry. That can be supplied case hardened or heat treated.